Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Small fish in a big pond

Just being thinking a lot again recently...
Maybe its the age hormones thingy... I am like a small fish in a big pond.
I am 20 already.
I am entering in the gap of life where i got to choose what I really want.
There are so many things to set...

*Listening to "New Divide" by Linkin Park too...
...........give me reason..............(why i should do this or that?)
Now that is conviction.

So many things to set...
My career...
My family...
Who or what is going to affect my decisions in life...
Who am I following...
What do I want to get serious about... (and who)
What is my future going to become...
How am i getting there...

Money seems like a big part, it requires taming.
If you tame it well, it will be an asset to you, instead of liability.

Prosperity with a purpose.
Malachi 3:10-11 lived out in my life the past 2 weeks...
2 scenario
1 principle

Scenario 1: My father gave me a hundred bucks all of a sudden, just for fun... Increase income.
Scenario 2: My father helped me paid my HP bill of eighty on top a hundred... The key is I pay my own HP bills, so that is what make this miracle. Reduced expenditure.

Principle: Sow and you reap. You can never outgive God. 1 seed dies, and many birthed forth from there.

Lets get serious.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism