Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Revolution

One word that describe my week... and that is revolutionizing...

There were so many things that happened that changed my life, or made impact and influenced me... I am changing... I am different. I will grow.

Its such a wonderful thing to have Pastors and Leaders who are here to guide you and mold you to be someone you want to be.

Never complain, never grumble, only be grateful.

I had my LCA meeting with Charleston, Dominic and Roy. Let me tell you, THAT opened up many windows, so I can take a look at my outside world as I slowly open the door that is going to lead me outside.. You get the picture. Sometimes you are so boxed in doing your own things that you don't know where you are heading, what you are missing, what you could be having.

They helped me lay rocks on river top so i can tread upon.
My leaders help me mend the boat when it is broken.
If I ever managed to cross the ocean, or climb the mountains, it would be their credit...

The service was awesome(square). Pastor shared about his passion... And it comprise this tragic story of a 30 year old man going around patronizing young kids with chips... God knows what he is up to... This is so sick...
So Pastors, Mae Ann and Charleston are actually planning what to do with the kids so they can have a safer environment to be nurtured and grown.
This is our cause!
To live for others!
To change the NEXT GENERATION
To be Responsible.
I am.... Are you?

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism